Terms and conditions
1. WEB SITE OWNWERSHIP
This advice and legal information (from now on, the "Legal Advice") regulates the use of the Internet portal service, http://gastroranking.com (from now on, THEY SAY) makes available to Internet users. The web site is owned by THEY SAY TRACKING, S.L. with tax identification number B-86645660. society, registered in the Companies Registry of Madrid and domiciled in Calle Carranza, 25, 28004 Madrid.
For any communication with the company, you can use the contact form clicking here.
The use of the portal attributes the condition of user of the portal (from now on, the "User") and implies the acceptance of each and all of the dispositions includes in this Legal Advice in the version published by THEY SAY at the moment that the User accesses the portal. As a result, the User should carefully read the present Legal Advice each time that he/she uses the portal, since it can have undergone modifications. THEY SAY reserves the right to modify the conditions of use of the web site. It is the User's obligation to periodically review the present conditions.
The general conditions of use do not exclude the possibility that certain portal services for their particular characteristics, are also subject to special conditions of use, which , in any case, may be consulted by the user before activation.
3. THEY SAY AIMS
With its portal GASTRORANKING.COM, THEY SAY offers the following content, services, provisions and activities: "Services of data collection, offers and reviews about restaurants, as well as the treatment of such information for the improved comprehension on the part of the Users of the portal about the offers, comments and rankings that are emitted on the Internet." THEY SAY will, in accordance with the development and evolution of the company and the market, amplify and modify its portal with new services, activities and/or content, with the foal of improving the provisions and the quality of service.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE, ACCEPTANCE AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- < strong> Condition , quality and concept of user For the user, this means any natural or legal person accessing the site GASTRORANKING.COM to contemplate , visualize , investigate , search or consult the offers and reviews of one or several restaurants.
- Diligent use of the portal
- The user recognises and accepts that the use of the content and/or services offered by the site will be at your own risk and/or responsibility.
- The user agrees not to take any action which is detrimental to the reputation of THEY SAY or third parties.
- < strong> Accuracy of information The information provided by the portal is collecting third portals so THEY SAY not respond at any time for all those events , data, content, information and details that are false, vague or inaccurate or that can be considered insulting to the restaurant. THEY SAY always link to the original content so that the user can take the measures it deems appropriate from knowledge of the source of information
In the case of the communication of personal data in compliance questionnaires as a customer this information must be true, accurate and matching . The user agrees and undertakes to communicate any changes or future changes in their personal data , adapting them accordingly to their real situation . The inaccuracy of information, THEY SAY exempt from any responsibility for the lack of information in connection with offers and services , as long as THEY SAY, had acted with due diligence in their communications.
5. RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE OPERATION AND CONTENTS OF THE PORTAL
- Correct working order and continuous availability THEY SAY is not responsible for failures in the service of the portal, nor for interruption, delays, slow speed, loss or disconnection of communication or transmission of messages. THEY SAY does not guarantee nor take responsibility for the working order and continuous operation, constant and uninterruption of the portal.
- Responsibility for damages to the UserWithout detriment of the effort that THEY SAY makes to implement the maximum standards of technological quality, THEY SAY is not responsible for, directly nor indirectly, the damages of any nature to the User as a result of the presence of virus or other elements in the content and service of the web that can produce altercations in the computer system of the User. Nor is it responsible for the damages caused to the User by failures and errors in access, connection, transmission, interruption of the service without just cause, intrusion, computer virus, third party mass publicity or when such causes are due to situations outside the control of the portal, e.g. User computer defects, faulty connection, internal virus on the User's computer, speed and communication problems that the User has with telephone operators, or when the causes are natural disasters.
- Responsibility for the contents THEY SAY not guarantee the quality, accuracy or reliability of the data, images, information, offers or opinions, whatever the source, running in the portal. The user assumes under his exclusive responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that could derive from access to such content.
In case of views that are considered illegal, consult as indicated in section four of these conditions of use of the information on origin.
- Exoneration of responsibility for third party links THEY SAY is no responsible, directly or indirectly, for the damages of any nature suffered by the User as a result of his/her connection to other pages and portals that exhibit THEY SAY on the portal as a link. The User assumes all responsibility for the damage they he/she can undergo as a consequence of the connection and visualization of those portals.
- Responsiblity of third parties THEY SAY is not responible as a consequence of the actions taken by third parties outside of the system, which, breaking security measures, take actions against Users like the transmission of viruses, massive publicity or spam, commercial email, interruption of services and access to messages. THEY SAY assures that it has adopted all the technical measures, organized and legal for the security of communication, both in connection material security and in material concerning the protection of personal data. THEY SAY cannot assure nor guarantee, and thus do not take responsibility for, the vulnerability of the communications.
THEY SAY is not responsible for the damage that can be produced by circumstances outside its control, fortuitous or not attributable to the company. Nor is it responsible for the inadequate operation of the portal for reasons that are outside of its control, including without limitation, bad service of telephone operators, improper configuration of the User's computer or the insufficient capacity of the User's computer to support the content and extension of the information contained within the portal. Nevertheless, THEY SAY comprimes to use the maximum dilligence to resolve technical problems, rectify them or to help the User solve them.
6. THEY SAY INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY WEB SITE
Is the titleholder of the industrial and intellectual property rights, or has obtained authorization or licenses corresponding to the operation of the domain name, the distinctive brands and signs, the application, the information and the rest of the works and inventions related to the web site and the technology associated with it, as well as its content. The contents of this web site, including its designs, applications, text, images and source code ("Content"), are protected by the industrial and intellectual property rights. In no way can one use the content, reproduce, copy or transmit in any form without previous explicit and written permission from THEY SAY. GASTRORANKING.COM is a registered trademark of THEY SAY, whose operating rights belong exclusively to THEY SAY.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF BIDS AND OPINIONS
The intellectual property of the opinions do not belong in any way to THEY SAY. To know the intellectual property of said opinions it will be necessary to access the intellectual property policy of the original site of that opinion. Thus, THEY SAY will always show the User the origin of that opinion.
8. PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
9. SITE CHANGES AND SUSPENSION OF SERVICE
- Site ChangesTHEY SAY reserves the right at any moment to modifications that it believes convenient to the portal, organizing, deleting or adding content, data or services. These modifications will be carried out unilaterally and without previous notification. In regards to the general and special conditions, THEY SAY reserve the right to modify/alterate them and/or write new clauses according to the new activities or services which are amplified or to adapt to new norms and legislation which may appear. Such modifications will only be obligatory after they come into effect and will be applied to the User at the time of accessing the portal.
- Suspension of service THEY SAY reserves the right to suspend service unilaterally and without previous warning, or, deny access to the portal, temporarily or indefinitely, to any and all Users that do not fulfill the present general and special conditions, or carry out illegal acts, illicit and contrary to the law, public order and morality.
10. LAW AND JURISDICTION
All questions relative to the Portal are governed in each of its points by Spanish law and subject to the jurisdiction of the competent Judges and Courts of the Kingdom of Spain. The parties expressly renounce their own jurisdiction and accept Spanish law as that which concerns this agreement, and submit to the courts and tribunals of Madrid for the settlement of any dispute which may arise in relation with this contract.